General Terms & Conditions
1. You must be 18 or over to purchase.
2. All goods damaged in transit must be noted on the courier delivery paperwork and then reported to us.
3. Please allow 1-2 days for delivery of your items on clearance of funds (please check item listing for
4. All items have at least a 12-month warranty.
5. All prices shown include 20% VAT. If you are a company please contact us for non-VAT invoice.
6. Prices are subject to change without notice. If no input error has been made we guarantee the price for the time of the order even if the price has changed.
7. It is the buyer’s responsibility to check relevant regulations in their country regarding the buying of the items we offer for sale.
8. In the event of an order being cancelled through no fault of ours a processing fee of 10% will be charged.
9. Any missing or damaged items must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery.
10. You must read the information sheet attached to your invoice if purchasing a crossbow before use.
11. All items ordered by us from the manufacturer on behalf of the customer shall be considered as special order.
12. Any cancelled special order item will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
13. Any cancelled packed shipments will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
1. All returns must be approved. Please contact us by either phone or email for a returns number that must accompany your returned items.
2. Should your item be faulty within the first 12 months we will pay the shipping charge to return the items, capped at the shipping charge on the original invoice. No charge for re-delivery of the replacement to you will be incurred.
3. Should you be unhappy with your purchase please return unused in its original condition including packaging within 14 days of receipt and we will refund your product cost in full.
4. The cost of returning non-faulty items is the responsibility of the customer unless prior arrangements have been made.
5. After the first 30 days if we are unable to repair or replace a faulty item a refund or alternative will be offered.
6. All items must be returned IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION (and packaging) for a full refund.
7. The returned items should be well packaged and protected from further damage.
8. Please ensure the items are insured for the full value with your return delivery agent.
9. Any damage caused by your delivery agent during the return journey must be claimed from them and invalidates any warranty offered by Outdoorhobbies Limited.
10. Returned items must not have been modified, adapted or their appearance changed in any way.
11. Should your item be faulty within the first 30 days you are entitled to a full refund.
12. In the event of an exchange, the goods must be returned before the exchange items are shipped.
Further, under the European Union Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any of our items within a period of 14 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered. This applies to all of our products. Please see above for return policy. When purchasing items on the internet always ensure the website you are purchasing from conforms to the distance selling regulations.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – DISCLAIMER
We will not accept any liability what so ever for any injuries or death to anyone regarding the incorrect use of any of the products sold. It is the sole responsibility of the person or persons using any of our products, to insure that they have read the instruction manual and that all safety procedures are adhered to at all times. Please ensure it is legal for you to own a crossbow. Please refer to the safety guidelines provided with the purchase, or if in any doubt, feel free to contact us by phone or email.
Be sensible when using and transporting, it is not illegal to own one but they should not be carried in public and only used on private land. Respect should be given at all times as it is a lethal weapon if used incorrectly. Be very careful where you shoot and ensure there is plenty of room beyond where you are aiming in case you miss.
Online dispute resolution: The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (so-called OS platform) at http://ec.europa.eu/odr/.